Our tax consulting services
Reducing the tax burden & tax risks for companies and individuals
Expert tax guidance plays an essential role in ensuring a business’s success. Given the ever-changing landscape of tax laws and regulations, a combination of specialized knowledge and practical experience is required to keep track.
At CONSAVO, our team of tax specialists stands ready to address any of your domestic or international tax inquiries. Our services encompass a wide spectrum, ranging from the assessment and enhancement of tax structures to guidance on customs and VAT related matters. Additionally, our specialized teams can provide counsel on issues related to transparency, including international information exchange and tax rulings. We advise companies undergoing restructuring by analyzing their tax issues and assisting them in evaluating the most tax efficient restructuring options. Also, we are prepared to advocate on your behalf in interactions with tax authorities.
Our diverse global network combines local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, to help you make informed decisions and navigate the tax implications of all your business-critical decisions. CONSAVO adheres to the Swiss Code of Conduct Taxation 2021 of EXPERTsuisse.
Some of our tax consulting services
- National and international tax advice, taking into account any double taxation agreements
- Preparation of tax returns for legal entities and individuals
- Ongoing tax advice and monitoring of tax compliance requirements
- Preparation of tax rulings in close cooperation with the tax authorities
Legal representation related to tax matters
- Penalty-free voluntary self-disclosures for undeclared assets and/or income
- Initiation of the necessary measures regarding the automatic exchange of information (AEOI)
- Fiscal representation for foreign companies
- Representation in disputes with tax authorities, filing of appeals and objections
- Application and declaration for lump-sum taxation purposes
- Advice and planning in matters of inheritance tax and/or gift tax
- Reclaim of withholding taxes
Other tax consulting services
- Advice on Swiss VAT and custom tariff matters in a cross-border context
- Declaration of stamp duties, withholding and source taxes
- Development of transfer pricing strategies and preparing the relevant documentation
- Tax and legal due diligence reviews in M&A transactions for SMEs
Contact us today
We look forward to learning more about your challenge!
Whether by e-mail or by phone, whether in German, English or Japanese: We look forward to your concerns and are always available for a conversation. Also feel free to contact us via our contact form.