CONSAVO Fiduciaries Ltd.
YOUR PARTNER FOR LEGAL, TAX AND ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS
CONSAVO is an internationally aligned group of companies. We act as an “one-stop-shop” for corporate and private clients, rendering legal, accounting & tax consulting services.
We are looking for a new colleague (f/m) in our fiduciary and accounting department for our headquarter in Zürich.
For immediate placement, CONSAVO Fiduciaries Ltd. is looking for a team member who has several years of experience and possibly already has or is in education as Certified Swiss Fiduciary or Chartered Specialist in Accounting and Financial Management to support our accounting & tax consulting team. Main tasks for this position will be:
- Bookkeeping & accounting tasks for Swiss entities or group companies with international setup
- Bookkeeping of accounts payable & receivable
- Preparation of periodical financial reportings & annual financial statements
- Preparation of VAT declarations & reconciliations
- Payroll processing & HR administration
- Preparation of social insurance declarations & reconciliations
- Preparation of tax declarations for Swiss entities & individuals residing in Switzerland
- Direct client communication in German and English
- In education or already completed secondary education in accounting (such as Fachausweis in Treuhand or Finanz- und Rechnungswesen or similar)
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in the field of financial accounting
- Dynamic and hands-on personality
- Quick grasp
- Independent working
- Existing self-control
- Very good Excel Skills
- Fluency in English and German
Does the above position sounds like you? And are you looking to join a dynamic team of fiduciaries and legal experts and are interested in working in an international environment? If so, please send your application and CV to us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org